Multi-Link Monday: Why salespeople fail as managers, 5 tips for social media success and more
Jonathan Sweet, Editor-in-Chief
July 9, 2012
Filed under Jonathan Sweet
- Why your best salesperson may not make the best sales manager. I’ve seen more salespeople fail than succeed in a management role. In short, the skill sets are very different and many salespeople simply cannot let go of their old role.
- 4 Tricks for Video Marketing on You Tube. Some useful tips from Inc. on how to get the most out of posting videos. One key takeaway: Users search for “how-to” videos three times more often than music videos, so think about key questions your clients and potential clients want answered, like Top 100 dealer Hampton Watercraft and Marine has done.
- What the health care ruling means for small businesses. It’s been almost two weeks now, but here’s a good FAQ from the Wall Street Journal on what small business owners need to know.
- Social media mistakes small businesses make … and 5 tips to succeed. Think like a customer, not a marketer.
- 10 reasons your website stinks. From confusing navigation to making it hard for your customers to contact you to not being mobile friendly, 10 ways you can improve your site today.
If you want to see more business how-to, tech updates, marketing tips and the such, I post (almost) daily to Twitter as well. You can follow me @SweetEdit.