POSITION: Chief Executive Officer
TrackingPoint, based in Austin, Texas, created the first Precision-Guided Firearm, a revolutionary new shooting system that puts fighter jet lock-and-launch technology in rifles, redefining the standard for shooters around the world, and enabling anyone to make extraordinary shots on moving targets at extreme distances.
The TrackingPoint brand represents innovation, accuracy, and simplicity implemented in the context of brutally rugged design. TrackingPoint products are used by accomplished men and women seeking the excellence afforded by a TrackingPoint firearm.
TrackingPoint, located in Austin, Texas, Kiplinger magazine’s 2010 “Number 1 Best City for the Next Decade”, is currently considering applications for the position of Chief Executive Officer. Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMARY: The TrackingPoint Chief Executive Officer reports to the Board of Directors, and is a member of the board. The CEO has overall responsibility for guiding all of TrackingPoint’s activities and operations, and is accountable for the Company’s overall performance and strategic direction.
The CEO’s key performance metrics will change over time, but generally include:
• Deliver the highest quality products to market on time and within budget.
• Engage with customers and partners to drive the Company’s product acceptance and success in the market.
• Ramp the Company revenue.
• Control costs including product cost, operating expense and capital purchases expense..
• Achieve breakeven operation combined with substantial revenues as quickly as possible.
• Build, lead, mentor and grow the executive team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Will have been a CEO of an entrepreneurial consumer-facing high-technology product (not in the software only field, but with an integrated hardware/software product) — a product visionary who projects visceral excitement regarding innovation.
• Must be a risk taker and an aggressive and innovative thinker regarding sales and marketing activities. Will have had experience managing engineers and product developers on tight schedules.
• Have demonstrated a willingness to take risk and use audacity to succeed.
• Will have led direct-to-consumer selling and marketing organizations.
• Will have managed a high expectation, high touch customer base – ideally in expensive consumer products.
• Be an innovation driver – must have led or worked in disruptive businesses.
• Possess a fundamental appreciation for and understanding of shooting and hunting. Cannot be from the gun industry or defense industry.
• Have demonstrated a first class ability to build teams. Must be a talent developer and recruiter: a person who hires A-players and a person who A-players want to work for.
• Must have the ability to inspire confidence in investors and successfully raise capital for the business.
• Possess strong communications skills both externally (with the press, investors and customers) and internally with employees and board members.
• Be able to set clear direction and take clear direction from the board.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required; a Bachelor of Science in a technical discipline is preferred.
• An MBA or other advanced management degree is highly desirable.
TrackingPoint’s CEO will have demonstrated the ability, willingness, and intention to:
• Hold to the highest standards of moral and ethical behavior.
• Clearly state priorities and use them to guide the company’s work.
• Define objectives and milestones as measures of the company’s performance.
• Be decisive after considering all available information and perspectives.
• Have a measured sense of urgency in all matters.
• Have a passion for making a difference and an eagerness to lead the way in revolutionizing the firearms industry.
• Possess a natural instinct and willingness to be completely transparent with the board of directors.
• Address internal conflicts with level-headed compassion and resolve.
• Be able to favorably represent the company to the public and the media.
• Focus on the company’s mission while being flexible and adaptable to unplanned events.
• Accept responsibility and accountability for the performance of the company.
TrackingPoint has a unique place in the technology industry. The company’s Board wants to protect and nurture these strengths, while achieving significant top line revenue growth, cost and capital expense control and, ultimately, profitable operation. The next CEO should be an executive who can, and will, lead this company so that those goals are achieved.
Position: Vice President of Sales
TrackingPoint created the first Precision Guided Firearm (PGF), a revolutionary new long-range shooting system that puts fighter jet lock-and-launch technology in a firearm. PGFs enable anyone to shoot like an expert marksman hitting moving targets at extended ranges. Our goal is to transform the hunting and target shooting industries by redefining firearm capabilities.
The TrackingPoint Vice President of Sales must be a world-class sales expert able to make the market by flawless execution of a hybrid direct/indirect sales process. A qualified applicant must be multi-faceted, with firearms and shooting sports experience, and strong direct/consumer sales experience.
In addition, this position requires the ability to provide strong leadership over A player, driven salespeople in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Visually energized by TrackingPoint products, technology and brand potential
• Gun advocate, enthusiast with extensive hunting experience
• Exceeding stated goals with effective sales strategies
• Strong communication/presence
• Uses accountability aggressively
• Strong coaching and training abilities
• Proven excellence in building top performing sales teams
• Able to naturally build rapport with team members
• Defined system for rapid customer qualification and closure
• Process focus driven by activity performance and analytics
• Insight into customer purchasing motivation
• Continual process improvement
• Track record of building innovative, effective dealer networks
TrackingPoint offers a fun, fast paced startup environment with an attractive salary and benefits package including participation in the company’s incentive stock pool. TrackingPoint is located in Austin, Texas, Kiplinger magazine’s 2010 “Number 1 Best City for the Next Decade”.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.
INTEGRITY, OPPORTUNITY AND INCOME IN THE MIDWEST
If you deserve more from the marine industry, our company offers a unique combination of stability and growth opportunities. Be rewarded for your results with above-average pay, health insurance, 401K, paid time off, continuing education, and many other benefits. We operate stores in MO, OH, GA, MN and OK. Each with a little different market and opportunities.
We represent only the finest lines in the industry. We have a reputation for integrity and results. We need motivated, skilled professionals to accelerate our growth. If you’ve got a passion for success in the boat business, explore this opportunity. Call Dave Bigge (573) 692-4002, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SFE is looking for experienced Individuals in the following roles;
General Manager (AL)
Sales Manager (FL)Must have dealership experience (Auto, RV, Marine, Powersports), 5+ years Sr. Management, Excellent customer service skills
Extensive management in desking deals, inventory control, expense control, F & I, and/or running large service & parts departments
Computer Savvy / MS Office