Nominations open for lending industry awards
September 16, 2011
Filed under Marine Finance
CHICAGO – Nominations for the NMBA’s William B. Otto III Industry Service award are being accepted until Sept. 30. The award is presented every year at the NMBA annual members conference.
The award is named for founding member and former president of the organization Bill Otto. The service award recognizes individuals within the marine industry who have given their time and energy, like Bill Otto, to help colleagues achieve success in their industry.
NMBA lists 6 qualifications for the award:
- A commitment and dedication to the improvement of the marine industry in general
- A passion for helping the industry and individuals within it grow
- Shows efforts that have improved relations between industry sectors and consumers
- A person of high ethical standards
- Nomination by a current member of th NMBA (list available upon request)
- Election by two-thirds vote of the NMBA Board of Directors
To obtain a nomination form, contact Bernice McArdle at email@example.com