Progressive Insurance LA Boat Show adds new in-water location
National Marine Manufacturers Association
October 29, 2012
Filed under News
LOS ANGELES – October 29, 2012 – On shore and in-water, NMMA’s new 2013 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show goes full throttle as it returns to the Los Angeles Convention Center and debuts a new in-water location at Burton W. Chace Park in Marina del Rey Harbor February 7-10, 2013. Larger than ever, the 2013 boat show will showcase hundreds of boats, plus thousands of the newest marine accessories and gear, daily educational seminars and fun for boaters of all ages.
“As part of our effort to grow the show, we’re very excited about the new in-water yacht & brokerage addition. This site will not only help attendees discover the boating lifestyle, one of California’s premier recreations, it will also allow exhibitors the chance to offer demos and test drives that help close sales,” says Dave Geoffroy, vice president, NMMA West. “With two very distinct first-class venues, the Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show is primed to become the West Coast’s premier boating event.”
The 2013 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show will offer a variety of entertainment, speakers and celebrity guests including:
- Fred’s Shed DIY seminars and Interactive Learning Center
- Welcome to the Water Center —resources to help people get started in boating
- DEMA’s “Be a Diver Pool” – visitor can try SCUBA diving for free!
- Powerboat Docking Challenge
- Very Important Boater (VIB) Night—featuring $5 admission after 5pm Friday
- Celebrity appearances by Phil & Bob Soven from MTV’s WakeBrothers
- Southern California Speed Boat Club – boat display and driver meet and greet
For more information on how to become a part of the show, please contact Dave Geoffroy (email@example.com) or Natalie Rankin (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 714.633.7581. To get complete show details visit www.LosAngelesBoatShow.com