Digital strategies mini-conference highlights MDCE
Marine Dealer Conference & Expo
November 16, 2012
Filed under News
November 13, 2012 -- Five digital marketing experts shared their tips for building business this week at the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo in Orlando.
Moderated by Don Cooper, The Sales Heretic, the panel demonstrated to more than 150 boat dealers how they could make the most of their digital efforts.
- Mike Menne & Troy Brandt of Take it to Eleven on How to Develop a Standout Website
- David Fox Jensen of Lighthouse Media on Geolocation Marketing
- Courtney Chalmers of Dominion Media on Pinterest
- Carl Schellbach of BoaterRated on Leveraging Online Reviews
- Evan Davis of nukleus on Text Messaging to Grow Sales
The digital mini-conference was one of just 22 all-new education sessions at this year’s MDCE.
MDCE was held this week at Orlando’s Orange County Convention Center and is co-produced by the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas and Boating Industry. For more information, visit www.boatingindustry.com/mdce.