Crestliner introduces new additions and enhancements to Super Hawk, Storm and Sportsman series in 2013
January 9, 2013
Filed under News
Little Falls, Minn., Jan. 8, 2013 - Crestliner is proud to announce major improvements for the 2013 model year to three of its popular boat families. From thoughtful Super Hawk and Sportsman design and feature enhancements to the introduction of the brand-new 17 Storm to Crestliner’s Mod-V Storm series, this all-new 2013 lineup is sure to give anglers and active families alike the perfect platform to hit the water and fully embrace everything it has to offer.
Through extensive internal testing, research and insightful customer feedback, Crestliner was able to make these already great boat lines even better. The Storm family welcomed the brand-new 17 Storm, designed with versatility and a value price in mind. The 2013 Super Hawks, newly named as the 1650, 1750, 1850 and 1950 models, boast improved appearance, comfort, safety, convenience and overall fishability. The all-new Sportsman series provides anglers with a rugged, all-conditions utility boat, with a new hull design born of Crestliner’s industry-leading welded construction methods.
“Because our customers are the people who actually get out there and put our boats to action, they are our No. 1 resource when it comes to enhancing our boats,” said Ben Cast, president of Crestliner. “They know the sport of fishing and what it takes to find angling success out on the water. Outstanding durability, superior construction and exceptional performance are some of the key qualities for a solid fishing boat you can count on. By listening closely to their valuable feedback, our all-new 2013 Crestliner models reflect our commitment to our customers and to building strong, serious fishing boats. When it comes to wrangling in those trophy catches, rest assured, we’ve got your back, with our 2013 boat lineup.”
Super Hawk Series
Crestliner’s popular Super Hawk Series is a long-time favorite for its all-encompassing recreation and fishing versatility, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t be made even better. Key enhancements for 2013 include:
- New hull graphics and interior design results in a sleeker, modern look
- Increased overall length by up to 8 inchese, offering more onboard space
- Deeper cockpits for extra security
- Bow casting deck with one-hand conversion
- Aft cockpit area includes pedestal seat bases, an elevated casting deck, a livewell and a base for an optional removable ski pylon
- New innovative automotive-style console brings sports luxury to the helm
Designed with versatility in mind, Crestliner’s 17 Storm is the newest addition to the 2013 Storm Series. Key features include an open cockpit, roomy elevated bow and stern platforms, large bow livewell, and three bow pedestal mounts. These are just a few of the standard features on this new value priced boat.
- Removable cooler with designated storage location
- Flat bow deck includes a large center storage compartment and two tackle storage bins
- Under-seat storage
For years, Crestliner’s Sportsman Series has been the go-to option for durable workhorse boats that won’t dent your budget. Now meet the new 2013 Sportsman Series, fully redesigned from the keel up and ready to hit the water. Key enhancements include:
- Wide decks, ample seating and optional flat floor with walk-through seats and storage
- Midship storage bench for clutter-free space
- Roomy bow with bow step
- All-welded construction, heavy duty, yet easy to handle
- Improved performance strength and rigidity
- Choice of five accent paint colors and/or hull side graphics for some extra style
For more highlights and features of the 2013 models, go to www.crestliner.com or visit your local Crestliner dealer.