EdgeWater Power Boats Announces 10 New Dealers
EdgeWater Power Boats
January 31, 2013
Filed under News
Edgewater, FL – 1/30/13 – EdgeWater Power Boats announces the appointment of 10 new dealer/partners in Florida, Texas, North Carolina, and Hawaii for its product line of premium family fishing center console, inshore bay, express cabin, and dual console Crossover boats.
In Florida, EdgeWater proudly adds five new dealer/partners:
- North Florida Yacht Sales (Jacksonville, FL) – A father-and-son family business since 1993, George and Mike Cassel have extensive experience in high-end fish boats and yachts, and operate a full-service marina with high & dry storage just off the St. John’s River on Goodby’s Creek. “North Florida Yacht Sales is Jacksonville’s premier boat dealer, and we are very excited to partner with George and Mike Cassel,” said EdgeWater National Sales & Marketing Manager, Peter Orlando.
- Atlantic Marine (Port Orange, FL) – Minutes from the EdgeWater factory in Port Orange, Florida, Atlantic Marine is operated by the father-and-son team of Jack and Brad Wiles. Well known for its superior sales and outstanding customer service, this family-owned and operated dealership will represent the EdgeWater brand in Volusia, Brevard and parts of Flagler Counties.
- Sportboats Marine (Ft. Myers Beach, FL) – EdgeWater is pleased to have this long-time powerboat dealer as a partner in Florida’s southwest corner. Owner John Kray and his staff bring a wealth of experience in high–quality fish boats. Sportboats Marine has been retailing and servicing customers in Lee County since 1993.
- Sundance Marine (Pompano Beach/Ft Lauderdale/North Miami, FL) – EdgeWater is thrilled to welcome this highly respected Broward County, FL dealer. Owners Joe Clawges and Mitch Melesi combined one dealership and two marina locations into a powerful distribution resource for EdgeWater in Broward and Miami-Dade markets. “Sundance Marine brings many positives to our dealer network, it’s a delight to have them as a long-term partner,” said Orlando.
In North Carolina:
- Angler’s Marine (Supply, NC) – Carol and C.W. Hamilton operate the quintessential family business, with son, daughter and daughter-in-law all part of the operation. Just minutes from Wilmington, N.C., Angler’s Marine positions EdgeWater in the heart of Coastal Carolina.
In New Jersey:
- Garden State Yacht Sales (Point Pleasant Beach, NJ) – EdgeWater is excited to announce its partnership with this landmark dealer and marina located on the Manasquan River. Garden State Yacht Sales is the premier fish boat dealer in North/Central Jersey
- Dockside Marine (Montgomery, TX) – EdgeWater is proud to have Dockside Marine as its retail partner in Coastal Texas. Located north of Houston in Montgomery on the rolling banks of Lake Conroe, Charles Mueller and his expert sales and service crew will cover the Texas Gulf Coast and beyond.
- 808 Boats (Honolulu, HI) – Now representing EdgeWater in the Hawaiian Islands is 808 Boats. Owner Herb Fuller brings a wealth of sales and service experience to EdgeWater.
EdgeWater Power Boats is a North Technology Group company and produces a full line of high quality family center consoles, dual consoles, inshore bay boats, and express models from 14’ to 38’. For more information on the full line of power boats, contact EdgeWater at (386) 426-5457, or visit www.ewboats.com.