MDCE launches VIP Event Planning Kit promo
MINNEAPOLIS – Organizers of the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo announced today that they have launched a VIP Event Planning Kit promotional opportunity designed to help attendees plan for and get the most out of their attendance at the 2013 MDCE.
This means that in addition to the early-bird discount of $50 and an MRAA Member discount of an additional $75, those who register on or before August 15th will receive an exclusive VIP Event Planning Kit that will feature numerous opportunities for attendees to maximize their return on investment from MDCE. The MDCE is being held Nov. 17-20 in Orlando, Fla.
“We not only want to be able to provide MDCE registrants an incredible value, with up to $125 in discounts, but we also want to help them fully prepare for the incredible opportunity that the MDCE presents them,” explains Matt Gruhn, President of the Marine Retailers Association of the Americas, a co-producer of the MDCE. “So this year, in addition to those financial savings, we’ve created a number of tools and resources that will serve to provide attendees with an insider’s guide to making the most of the MDCE — a planning tool of sorts that they will receive in advance of the show.”
Available to anyone who registers for the MDCE prior to August 15th, the MDCE VIP Event Planning Kit will include a host of tips, ideas and opportunities for maximizing their return on investment at the MDCE. The kit will include:
- Custom letter with advice on how to get the most out of the MDCE;
- An advance copy of the MDCE Guide Book, featuring the most comprehensive MDCE details available;
- A detailed overview of the educational schedule, content and speakers to assist in planning an agenda in advance;
- Exclusive discounts on books and other resources made available by MDCE presenters;
- An advance copy of the MDCE Floor Plan & Exhibit Guide to help strategize how to navigate the expansive MDCE Expo Hall;
- An “Experience Orlando” package with more than 30 coupons to use in the surrounding area, including some that can be used right across the street from the MDCE at Pointe Orlando;
- Insider Tips from the show staff, showcasing little-known, behind-the-scenes tips and ideas that will help you maximize your time at the show;
- An event preview opportunity that will connect you with the most up-to-date video previews of the MDCE;
- And all registrants who are signed up by August 15th will be entered into a drawing where they could win one of five MDCE Resource Packages — a sampling of all resources from the MDCE Speakers — including Jeffrey Gitomer’s soon-to-be-released new book. Valued at more than $2,000, this comprehensive package promises to provide you with multiple opportunities for growth.
“We’ve made a number of exciting announcements about the enhancements we’ve made to this year’s MDCE,” explains Jonathan Sweet, Editor-in-Chief of Boating Industry, co-producer of the event. “From the enormous investment in the educational agenda that allowed us to bring in presenters like Jeffrey Gitomer and John Spence, to new programs like the Pre-Conference Workshops and the numerous outstanding networking events, this will be the best MDCE we’ve ever produced, and this VIP Event Planning Kit will help attendees make the most of it.”
This comprehensive promotional package is available beginning today and lasting through August 15th. The VIP Event Planning Kit will be delivered to attendees electronically the week prior to the MDCE.