MRAA filling five board spots
By Jonathan Sweet
October 8, 2013
Filed under News
The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas is filling five regional director seats for the 2014-2016 term.
The five current nominees for those spots, as outlined by the MRAA Nominations Committee:
- Region 4: Jeff Hall, Hall Marine Group
- Region 6: Jeff Haradine, Wakeside Marine
- Region 7: Dave Briggs, Wayzata Marine
- Region 9: Martin Boyer, Austin Boats & Motors
- Region 10: Craig Brosenne, Hagadone Marine Group
The nominees will be voted on at the 2013 MRAA Member Annual Meeting to be held at 4 p.m. Nov. 18 at the Marine Dealer Conference & Expo inside the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Fla.
Additional nominations can be made from the floor. To make a nomination from the floor, the MRAA office must be notified at least two weeks in advance of the annual meeting and written consent of the nominees must be obtained.