X

Falvey receives industry award as Best Place to Work

Falvey Yacht Insurance
October 25, 2013
Filed under News

For the 4th consecutive year, Falvey Insurance Group was named as one of the Best Places to Work in Insurance, by Business Insurance and Best Companies Group. The prestigious awards program was created to recognize and honor the best employers in the insurance industry.

Companies nationwide entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Insurance. Evaluation of each company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics created 25% of the score. An employee survey to measure the employee experience made up the remaining 75% of the total evaluation.

Best Companies Group managed the registration and surveys, analyzed the data and determined final rankings, unveiled at a recent awards event. 2013 winners were also profiled in Business Insurance.

Under the umbrella of Falvey Insurance Group are Falvey Yacht Insurance, Falvey Shippers Insurance, Falvey Systems LLC, Falvey Cargo Underwriting, and Safe Harbor Pollution Insurance LLC. The company also has a reinsurance company in Bermuda, Falvey Insurance Company, Ltd. Falvey Insurance Group has gross written premiums exceeding $50 million and employs 52 people in offices in North Kingstown, Rhode Island; Long Island, New York; San Francisco, California; and Toronto, Canada.

Comments

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!