Sea Tow honors veterans by renewing special membership program
Sea Tow Services International, Inc.
November 5, 2013
Filed under News
Members of the U.S. Military in Active Service May Freeze their Sea Tow Membership While on Deployment
Southold, N.Y.—November 4, 2013—Sea Tow Services International Inc. will join the rest of the U.S. on this Veterans Day, November 11, 2013, in remembering the courageous sacrifices of members of America’s military forces. To express its appreciation for their service and dedication, Sea Tow, the nation’s leading professional on-water marine assistance services provider, is renewing its Sea Tow Membership Freeze Program for the U.S. military.
This special program is available to any active member of the military who is deployed during the duration of his\her Sea Tow membership. To receive the benefits of the Sea Tow Membership Freeze program, all veterans need to do is send Sea Tow their deployment papers. Sea Tow will freeze their membership without penalty until they return. Upon their arrival back home, they simply notify Sea Tow and the membership will be reactivated with full access to its many services and benefits, including:
- Priority service, free towing, jump starts, fuel drops, disentanglements and covered ungroundings
- Free dock-to-dock tows for the member’s primary vessel
- No distance or dollar limits in the member’s home area (the geographical area served by his or her local Sea Tow operation)
- Free Multiple Area Towing, to get the member home when boating in neighboring Sea Tow coverage areas
- Universal Towing Coverage, which covers members in regions not yet served by a Sea Tow franchise by providing industry-leading $5,000 out-of-all-areas coverage
- Navigational assistance, sea condition reports, radio checks, float plans, tidal and community information, plus 24/7 access to experienced Sea Tow Captains for professional advice
- Exclusive member benefits, including deals and discounts on valuable goods and services, through Sea Tow's extensive Advantage Network™
- Members-only offers on marine insurance, financing, Trailer Care and more.
“We appreciate the sacrifices made by our military, and want to make sure they can enjoy the full term of their Sea Tow membership,” said Capt. Joe Frohnhoefer, Sea Tow Founder and CEO. “Our Membership Freeze program helps us ensure they enjoy peace of mind on the water 24/7 while boating.”