NMMA hosting ABC webinar April 23
National Marine Manufacturers Association
April 14, 2014
Filed under News
The government relations staff of the National Marine Manufacturers Association will host a webinar covering key policy issues in advance of this year’s American Boating Congress.
The one-hour webinar will be at 2 pm Eastern April 23 and is designed to help ABC attendees and others learn about government and regulatory issues facing the recreational boating industry. It will also cover more information about what to expect from ABC and how to effectively communicate with elected officials.
This year’s ABC is May 5-7 in Washington, D.C. Visit NMMA.org/abc for more information on this year’s event.
Topics to be covered in the April 23 webinar include:
- An introduction to NMMA’s new smartphone app, keeping you up to date on all ABC events as they happen
- The state of the U.S. marine industry: how economic conditions affect marine jobs, sales and production
- Developments on ethanol policy
- The Sport Fish and Restoration Boating Trust Fund and plans for reauthorization
- Information on NMMA’s work surrounding access issues including the spread of invasive species and coastal dredging
- Tax policy and its potential impact on your business
Reserve your Webinar seat now at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/979010497