Mercury Marine introduces oil change kits
May 8, 2014
Filed under News
FOND DU LAC, Wis. - Changing oil in a Mercury outboard is one of the most important steps to keep an engine running at its peak. Mercury has developed four new convenient oil change kits that contain all the components needed to change the oil in your outboard engine.
Each kit includes:
- Mercury 25W-40 marine engine oil featuring Flagship Protection
- OEM Mercury oil filter
- Drain plug seal
- Drip tray (if required)
- Complete instructions (printed right on the box)
Mercury oil change kits contain industry-leading Mercury 25W-40 engine oil. Over five years of engineering and development went in to the exclusive Flagship Protection formula which features a high-tech, advanced set of anti-wear additives that provide up to 33 percent better camshaft wear protection and the highest levels of corrosion and oxidation protection. Designed to maintain engine reliability and performance, Mercury 25W-40 mineral oil has been proven to hold its viscosity ratings longer in industry wear testing than other oils on the market. Mercury oils in combination with a genuine Mercury filter team up to provide the No. 1 protection on the water.
Exclusive new Flagship Protection formula provides:
- Shear Stable Formula – Proven stronger in shear and viscosity testing
- The ultimate in corrosion protection
- The No. 1 recommended brand in the Industry
Mercury Oil Change Kits:
- 15/ 20 HP CARB Oil Change Kit – 8M0081914
- 25/30 HP EFI Oil Change Kit – 8M0081915
- 40/50/60 HP EFI Oil Change Kit – 8M0081916
- 75/90/115 HP EFI Oil Change Kit – 8M0081917
Kits will be available to order with the spring 2014 program.