Social Media Monday: A Resource Guide
Welcome to this week’s Social Media Monday, where we (usually) answer your social media questions.
You can submit questions via the comments below or by email to email@example.com.
Something a little different this week. Instead of answering a submitted question, we thought we would offer a guide to some resources to help with many of those Social Media FAQs.
Here’s a round-up of some recent articles and tips that should help you with your social media efforts.
- Social Media Examiner is one of the best sources on the Web to get social media advice. This recent article and podcast has some great ideas for how you can sell more products and services using social media.
- Engaged! recently posted this blog on how you can create “shareable” content – that is, the stuff that your followers are going to want to share with their friends (hopefully getting you more followers!).
- Entrepreneur offers 10 questions to ask when creating a social media marketing plan.
- The Small Business Administration lists three signs that social media may not be right for your business.
- MarketingProfs shares a study that shows even chief marketing officers at large companies are having trouble quantifying the impact of social media – but still expect to increase spending.
- From HubSpot, a social media to-do list in less than 100 words.
- AllTwitter delivers 5 simple social media lessons that you learned in school.