Discover Boating Canada hosting 2014 marketing webinar
April 24, 2014
Filed under News
As Discover Boating Canada launches its 2014 summer marketing campaign, this 30-minute webinar provides an overview of the marketing efforts on tap for the busy boating months ahead. Learn more about how this industry-wide movement is welcoming more people to the water.
Date: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
Reserve your spot here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/890137456
The webinar presentation will outline strategic campaign initiatives, including:
- Advertising (digital and mobile): how content marketing will engage audiences to learn more about boating
- Social media: exploring ways to engage and grow online boating communities
- Public relations: how to put the boating lifestyle in the media spotlight this summer
- Industry involvement: campaign promotional materials and web tools available to you at no charge
- Canada’s NEW Anti-Spam Legislation: Ensuring your marketing efforts are compliant before July 1st
Hosted by Tracey Hart, Director of Marketing Discover Boating Canada, this webinar is open to all industry stakeholders in the U.S. and Canada.
The U.S. branch of Discover Boating held its 2014 marketing webinar earlier this week.