About Top 100
Managing a dealership to high levels of customer service, high volume sales and, yes, high profits, is no easy task. Simultaneously creating an atmosphere that exceeds high consumer expectations can be even more difficult. For the most professional of dealerships, however, these tasks have not only become second nature, but they are firmly integrated in the business’ day-to-day operations. They understand that delivering on the promise of the boating lifestyle – not just a boat – is the No. 1 key to success.
If your company:
- Displays a consistent and clear understanding that the profitability of the organization is directly related to the extent that it focuses on customer satisfaction;
- Provides customers with an experience worth returning for and recommending to others;
- Prepares for future success with sound planning, marketing and training initiatives;
- Ensures an exceptional boating lifestyle…
Then you need to apply to be recognized as one of the top dealers in North America.
Why you should apply:
- Boating Industry will provide in-store merchandising opportunities for Top 100 dealers to add to their own marketing efforts.
- Boating Industry will recognize you, one of the industry’s elite dealers, and make you visible to the marine universe through its print and online products and a PR campaign.
- Boating Industry will help you promote your status as one of the elite dealers in the marine industry to your local media outlets.
- Boating Industry will feature your business on our consumer-facing website, Boating Industry Top 100.
- Boating Industry will recognize you, one of the industry’s elite dealers, in front of the industry’s elite suppliers at an invitation-only gala celebration at the Marine Dealer Conference and Expo this November.
- Because you ARE one of the elite, and you deserve to be recognized. Don’t let your competition make the list ahead of you.